- Strona główna
- O Narodowym Centrum Nauki
- Finansowanie nauki
- Współpraca zagraniczna
- Centrum prasowe
Narodowe Centrum Nauki prezentuje bazę ogłoszeń o wolnych stanowiskach pracy przy projektach finansowanych przez Centrum. Narodowe Centrum Nauki nie ponosi odpowiedzialności za treść i wiarygodność przesyłanych ofert pracy.
Uprzejmie informujemy o nowych warunkach zatrudniania osób na stanowiska typu post-doc: limit czasu upływającego od uzyskania stopnia doktora dla aplikujących na te stanowiska kobiet może być przedłużony o 1,5 roku za każde urodzone bądź przysposobione dziecko.
The competition is open to persons who meet the conditions set out in Article 113 of the Act of 20 July 2018 - Law on higher education and science (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1668) and the following qualification criteria:
-PhD degree in philosophy/logic or mathematics or other science related to the project topic;
o the doctoral degree was not awarded to the candidate by the Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń;
- Ph.D. degree within seven years before joining the project;
o background knowledge in the following topics: topology, duality theory, universal algebra (with particular emphasis on Boolean and Heyting algebras), geometry and modal logic;
- good command of English in writing, listening and speaking;
- no knowledge of Polish is required.
-carrying out research tasks set out in the project description;
- participating in design and planning details of the implementation of the research tasks;
- participating in preparation of research results for presentation and publication;
- presenting and publishing research results in collaboration with members of the research project team;
- participating in research-related activities, e.g., organizing conferences and workshops;
- participating in research team meetings;
- collaborating with the project manager when preparing research results for publication.
- full support for participation in workshops and conferences (several a year);
- full support for short-term abroad research stays (up to one month, more than one a year is possible);
- possibility to work on open problems in the areas of region-based topology and geometry, modal logic, and duality theory;
- technical support (laptop, monitor);
- good financial conditions.
Evidence of the following may be an advantage:
- publications in peer-reviewed scientific publications in a field related to the project topic;
- experience in conducting research projects;
- organizational, administrative, and media skills.
Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń offers a full-time post-doctoral position within the NCN-funded research project " Logico-philosophical foundations of geometry and topology " (NCN grant no. 2020/39/B/HS1/00216), PI: Dr. hab. Rafał Gruszczyński.
- form of employment: fixed-term employment contract;
- length of employment: full time;
- starting date of employment: 01 January 2022 or as soon as possible after the date;
- the maximum duration of employment: 36 months
A post-doc type position is a full-time position for a person who has obtained their Ph.D. degree within seven years before joining the project (planned employment from 01 January 2022).
While employed within the project, the candidate will neither receive any other payment from the funds granted under direct costs from research projects financed by NCN nor will receive any payment from another employer on the basis of an employment contract.
The employee is expected to reside in Toruń while employed within the project.
- Cover letter
- Personal questionnaire for the person applying for employment (form to be downloaded)
- Professional curriculum vitae
- Copy of higher education diploma
- Copy of doctorate certificate
- Information about scientific, didactic and organizational achievements (abstract comprising candidate's most important areas of research, and scientific, educational, and other achievements)
- List of publications (including the publishing house/journal, year of publication, and page number)
- Declaration of consent to the processing of personal data contained in the job offer for the needs of the recruitment process, in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of The Council od 27 April 2016 (L119/1) (form to be downloaded)
- Declaration under art. 113 ust. 1 ustawy Prawo o szkolnictwie wyższym (o niekaralności) (Art. Paragraph 113 (1) of the Higher Education Act (of no criminal record)) (form to be downloaded)
- Declaration that Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń will be my primary employer once I have won the contest (form to be downloaded)
Documents should be submitted to the Dean of the Faculty of Philosophy and Social Sciences NCU in Toruń, Fosa Staromiejska 1a, room 109 (or by e-mail: email@example.com) closing date 10 November 2021.
The contest will be adjudicated no later than 30/11/2021.
The employment will commence on 01/01/2022.
The university does not provide accommodation.
Forms to be downloaded: http://www.umk.pl/en/employment/forms/